Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Associate
Website Short Description
Have you thought about working with other professionals providing health care to patients? Are you a good team player? As a Clinical Medical Assistant you will work closely with patients and physicians; take vital signs, interview patients, record patient information, and provide point-of-care testing. Clinical Medical Assistants are projected to be among the fastest growing occupations in the next 5 years. Our course will also provide you with the latest HIPAA regulations, the Electronic Health Record, and how to care for special populations. Completing our Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Associate program will help you prepare for a successful and rewarding career in the growing healthcare industry!
Though this program is a self-paced program it is supported by an educational mentor. Educational mentors are subject matter experts who have years of experience in their field as well as the necessary educational training and credentials to work as an expert. The mentor is available to answer any questions a learner may have including questions on course content, course material, certifications, and even industry questions. Mentors also monitor the progress of learners to ensure training retention and program advancement. In eLearning, motivation is a key tool to success. Because of this, mentors provide encouraging comments, feedback, and coaching to motivate learners throughout the duration of the program to support completion and success!
All required reference materials are provided with this program. Technical requirements:
• Broadband or High-Speed (DSL, Cable, Wireless)
• Processor - 2GHz Processor or Higher
• Memory - 1 GB RAM Minimum Recommended
• Operating Systems - Windows 7, 8 or 10; Mac OS x 10 or higher
• Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 or 2013 or a Word Processing application to save and open Microsoft Office formats (.doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx)
• Internet Browsers - Google Chrome is highly recommended
• Cookies MUST be enabled
• Pop-ups MUST be allowed (Pop-up Blocker disabled)
• Adobe PDF Reader
- Certification included